Disappearing nav bar

Monday 4 July 2011

Oh, Lord. BONKERS ways to convince your husband to have another baby.

Let me just say, right now, that I'm not going to be putting holes in any condoms. I'm not going to lie about when I'm ovulating either; these are just disrespectful. In light of my last post I have been Googling "how to convince your husband to have a baby" and I am astonished by how many women seem to think it's OK to lie to their other halves. Not cool, dudes.

Here are some suggestions that have amused me and largely left me thinking "wtf?"

1) At church let him catch you staring at little kids.
2) Turn the tables. Completely deny you want children. He'll be curious as to why you're rejecting him and suddenly want them.
3) Get a dog. When he falls in love with it, give it away. Then suggest you have a baby.
4) Don't talk about having another baby
5) Watch a family film with fun interaction between the parents and children
6) Act depressed, and maybe cry from time to time.
7) Just get mad at him and tell him to go and get snipped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - they really brighten my day!